Thursday, January 12, 2006

fourteenth jan

wo yao zou le.
2 more days and i'm off to start a new chapter of my life...
in korea, in uni.:)
excited. scared. nervous. yep yep.

been meeting up with most of my friends lately.
sec school friends, pb friends, leo friends, carecubs friends, jap classmates, close friends, and of course, my best friends like jireh and all. like always, they made me feel extremely special and i'm touched to realise that i have such precious and marvellous friends in my life. it's a pity that i have to leave too soon when i still have many more friends to meet up with. some are in the army, some are busy with work, some are just out of reach.

i'm going to miss you all, my friends. all of you. every single one of you.
i won't forget the things we did together and we'll stay in touch. i promise i'll make the effort, and i hope you will too. we'll see each other sometime soon k? come what may, i won't forget you guys.i love you all! yayy! :)

p.s: these are the flight details for this saturday. you don't have to send me off or what, it's alright, but pls do pray for me that the flight i'ld be taking will bring me to korea safely :) thankew.
*14th jan
*11.15p.m flight
*Asiana Airlines
*OZ 752

stay in touch ya!
DAO ME , AND I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU ALIVE!

3 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

I miss you.

=(

why do you have to go?

=(

I miss you.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 3:54:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Closet said...

hmm, it is only now that you're gone that i realise how much i wanna eat prata with ya. Maybe i should export soem to ya. Keep warm. =)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

hey.

hope you are safe over there.

don't think so much about us back in S'pore. try to get used to life there k!

miss you lots but yah...take care!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home