Monday, January 09, 2006

new houseee

my parents decided to sell our house at hougang and rent a house at serangoon. had some arguments with my parents over this matter since months ago tho. my parents told me i don't really have the part to play in the decision making cos i'm leaving anyway(diao;;;but yea, its true), but I didn't want to move cos i love my hougang home so much. really very much. it's cosy, small, clean, simple and i have lotsa memories to look back on.

lots and lots of good ol' memories...
the frequent woodbridge tours, close friends' visits, doolie, O'levels and A'levels period, dengue fever, the sofa, the bed, the rooms, studies, the results, the graffiti on the wall that my sis and i did to measure our heights, cousins and family, tears and sharing, fights and quarrels, first kiss, hugs, pals, hougang gym, regent ville, pepper chicken rice, western meal...ahh so so many things.

well, my parents are right. i'm going back and i don't really have any say in it lol. mean parents :) it's alright. but i'll do come by and visit my old home and the neighbourhood whenever i come back to singapore in the future. especially the-road-to-woodbridge and the woodbridge itself. i'm going to miss you, [hougang ave 9 blk924 #12-66]. lol. personification of my home sweet home? sirname: hougang ave 9 . last name: #12-66. middle name: blk 924;;; hahahaha crazy yep.

my new add?
its: no.145 Jade #11-06, SpringBloom s(556122)



would you send me some letters please?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home