Friday, February 10, 2006

she's a spoiltbrat-

valentines' day's in 4 days time...
***
and here's a list of
WHAT I WANT FOR V-DAY 2006 :
1) lots of candies and chocolates! (merci/ferrero roche's the best!!)
-my no.1 favourite things!
2) a phonecall from the 'hello-panda man' :)
-i miss him so.
3) free pizzas at Mr.Pizza or the Pizza Hut
-my no.2 fav thing!
4) a free entry to Seoul Lotte World/Everland
-i feel like screaming, just feel like it.
5) free international calls available
-ai won two koal ALL mai fwens
6) dinner with my UIC friends :))
-perhaps after the orientation,
the teachers would treat the students.
i would greatly appreciate that. thank you.
7) free movie tickets
-there've been lotsa new nice korean movies coming up lately.
don't even mind watching alone.
8) hugs and kisses from my cousins
-my lil monstors will definitely make my day! x)
9) a call from my sis and mr.yang
-two of my most significant people in my life.
i'm thinking of you both...miss you guys.
10) an email from my ex or rather, have the courage to mail him
-is he doing fine?
hope we'll end this cold war soon,
and hope we'll be friends,
as close as we were then.
sigh. sorry if i'm hoping for the hopeless.
*
***
-just some wishful thots-
\\\\\\\may there be lots of love around you on valentines' day... ///////

1 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

*muacks!*

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

=)

love ya...and miss ya too!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home